Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bali, I am in love

Bali, I am in love
I love the scenery
I love the culture
I love the people
I love the weather
I love the food and entertainment
It's really perfectly Goddess island

Walking down in the Kuta Beach
Lying down at the white sand and enjoying the sunset
Feeling the sea breeze and
With fresh coconut drink in my side
It feels like in the heaven

I feel the freedom and freshness
The inspiration just tremble down from heaven
Wow...nothing can be so amazing like this
Thanks God for your creation in this beautiful island
Bali, I am in love

1 Comments:

Blogger ber5inarlah said...

Bali,
a true replica of dreamed environment of live, destination of future world, a place where black and white, west and east, poor and rich tolerates and work together for a better life.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home